The Deadline For The Call For Abstracts For The MD-ACS 2023 Annual Meeting Has Been Extended to March 8, 2023
The Program Committee of the Maryland Chapter of the American College of Surgeons (MD-ACS) is accepting abstracts for consideration for the resident paper competitions being held during the 2023 MD-ACS Annual Meeting on April 1, 2023, in Baltimore.
The deadline for submissions is March 8, 2023, by 11:59 pm.
- General Surgery
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery
- The entry should represent the original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on April 1, 2023, if his/her abstract is accepted
- Submit the abstract using the online submission form by March 8, 2023, at 11:59 pm EST
- Online submissions only
- Upload graphs or charts as directed on the abstract submission form
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Category: General Surgery or Cancer
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- The Best Paper award is open to all residents, medical students, and research trainees
- Cash prizes awarded.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your work, participate in a great program, and network with other residents and practicing surgeons from across the state.