ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE – March 4, 2018
The call for Abstracts for the Maryland Chapter of the American College of Surgeons Annual Meeting is now open. Submissions should be submitted online (https://mdacs-abstracts.knowledgeconnex.com/submit-abstract/) by March 4, 2018.
- All residents enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submitted work must be unpublished.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on April 28, 2018 if his/her abstract is accepted.
The 2018 Maryland Chapter of the American College of Surgeons Meeting is set for Saturday, April 28, 2018 at Marriott Inner Harbor Camden Yards in Baltimore, MD. The event will be packed full of opportunities for Continuing Medical Education, networking, and advancing the profession of surgery.
|Here are a few important dates to remember: