Call for Abstracts — MD-ACS 2024 Annual Meeting
The Program Committee of the Maryland Chapter of the American College of Surgeons (MD-ACS) is accepting abstracts for consideration for the resident paper competitions being held during the 2024 MD-ACS Annual Meeting on March 23, 2024, in Baltimore.
The deadline for submissions is January 8, 2024, by 11:59 pm.
- Two categories – General Surgery and Cancer.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent the original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on March 23, 2024, if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Submit the abstract using the online submission form by January 8, 2024, at 11:59 pm EST.
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graphs or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Category: General Surgery or Cancer
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- The Best Paper award is open to all residents, medical students, and research trainees.
- Cash prizes awarded.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your work, participate in a great program, and network with other residents and practicing surgeons from across the state.