Call for Abstracts for MD-ACS 2022 Annual Meeting
Call for Abstracts is now OPEN!
The Maryland Chapter of the American College of Surgeons (MD-ACS) is currently accepting abstracts for its annual Resident Competition to be held via Zoom on Saturday, March 19, 2022.
- All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland.
- Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery.
- The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on March 19, 2022, via Zoom if his/her abstract is accepted.
- Submit abstract using the online submission form by February 11, 2022 at 11:59pm ET
- Online submissions only.
- Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
- When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
- Abstracts: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- Case Reports: Introduction/Objective, Case Presentation, Discussion and Conclusion
- The Best Paper award is open to all residents, medical students, and research trainees.
- Cash prizes awarded.
- Cancer – The topic must be specific to oncology.
- General/Specialty Surgery – The topics have been expanded to include general and specialty surgery.