Call for Abstracts – 2020 MD-ACS Annual Spring Meeting
The Program Committee of the Maryland Chapter, American College of Surgeons (MD-ACS) is accepting abstracts for consideration for the resident paper competition being held during the 2020 MD-ACS Annual Spring Meeting on Saturday, March 23.
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your work, participate in a great program, and network with other residents and practicing surgeons from across the State.
The deadline is Friday, February 7, 2020, 11:59 pm EST.
• All residents and research trainees enrolled in general surgery or surgical specialty residency training programs in Maryland.
• Medical students enrolled in a medical school in Maryland – with an interest in surgery.
• The entry should represent original work done by the authors.
• Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the submitting author to be present on March 7, 2020 if his/her abstract is accepted.
• Submit abstract using the online submission form by Friday, February 7, 2020 at 11:59pm ET
• Online submissions only.
• Upload graph or charts as directed on the abstract submission form.
• When you enter your abstract, you will be asked to complete these sections:
• The Best Paper award is open to all residents, medical students, and research trainees.
• Cash prizes awarded.
You will be notified by email if your abstract is selected for inclusion in the resident paper competition the week of February 11.
Please use the link in the button below to electronically submit your abstract.